Spring is finally here! Though it's not much different here in Singapore. It's the tropics and it's summer here all year round. Though during Spring season, it's hotter in Singapore compared with the rest of the year. Anyway, Bobbi Brown Spring Collection is out. Not sure if it's in Singapore yet. Will have to check it out tomorrow.
The picture above is the Limited Edition Surf and Sand Eye Palette. The colours are fresh and vibrant but I find these colours too normal. Also these colours may be too "fresh"? I though that perhaps these colours will be suitable for those teens and those in their early 20s. Might be too sweet for other age group.
Here's what they say:
"Bobbi makes wearing color modern and fresh with these ocean- inspired shades. Sheer, shimmering shades of aqua, soft pink, and beige! Palette features ten exclusive shadows with pearlized pigments. Apply an individual shade to lower lid or layer two shades using finger or Eye Shadow Brush."
I think I'm gonna like the Lipgloss Trio! :) The colours look so vibrant and fresh and they are some of my favourite shades. I checked out the colour swabs online. The look lovely! :) The set also comes with a mini leather makeup case with mirror inside. It's also limited edition.Here's what they say:
"Three beautiful pink-to-peach shades of best-selling Shimmer Lip Gloss - only available in this specially-priced set. These glosses offer sheer color with just a hint of shimmer - so anyone can wear them. Comes in this mini white faux-leather makeup case with a mirror. Limited-edition. (Case: 4.4"L x 3.3"W x 1.4"H). "
This set is a really great set! But too bad it's only exclusive for Neiman Marcus, which is not available in Singapore.
Here's what they say:
"NEW! Create the Brighten Up Look with this set featuring shades to “brighten” and “lift” the face. Includes 1 Lip Color, 1 Blush, 1 Long-Wear Cream Shadow, 1 Mascara, and 2 mini brushes: Mini Cream Shadow Brush for applying Long-Wear Cream Shadow and Mini Face Blender Brush for applying Blush. Comes in a sophisticated white faux-leather Organizer with removable mesh pouches and mirror. Created exclusively for Neiman Marcus."

1 comment:
Happy Hols! At least NP peeps get 1 more week, I'm starting to wish that time will pass by sloooowwly....
Post a Comment