Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Makeup & Skincare

MAC C-Shock


Ok I think I'm a makeup and skincare addict. I was packing my makeup stuff some time back and I realised that I've so much makeup stuff!





Not to mention all the makeup magazines. Especailly the taiwan magazines that I've collected these past few months. I don't read local magazines anymore accept Cleo. I find that local magazines do not teach readers tips and step by step tutorials to achieve the specific makeup look. Taiwan mags do show you some step by step guide and also tips and tricks to achieve that. They also include some simple hairstyling tricks and skin care guide and skin care recommendations. These are things that local magazines gotta buck up on.





Anyway, some beauty updates:





1) Revlon has launched their summer Limited Edition collection. You can get here at Ngee Ann City's Watsons. Every $50 entitles you to their bronzey sling bag.





2) MAC C-Shock collection is out. This is just the start of a collection of stuff to launch. Love MAC stuff. They always have limited edition stuff or collections coming out every 2 months or so.





3) Benefit has finally come to Singapore! It was said to be launched here last september in Cleo and major beauty magazines here and now it's finally here. But the stuff are so pricey! Their famous Dadelion and Georgia blushers cost SGD$60 each! The ever so popular Benetint is $62! I thought that when they come to Singapore, I'll get my hands on one of their blushes. But it's so ex!! Don't think I'll get any of their stuff.

Gotta go tada!

1 comment:

LAYTIN said...

laytin comes to visit.
u know a-l-o-t- about cosmetics. show me some tricks and makeuptips and hairstylin tips and skincare some time okay? i'd love to know more too!!

i guess i need them cos my hair sucks and my face .. *urghs* getitn from bad to worse. lols ..