Friday, September 28, 2007

MAC Holiday Collection

Hi ladies! I know I know..it’s been a while since I last have a proper post. Work is really challenging. Now I know why there’s nothing better than studying. Having said that, I’m thankful that I’m learning lots of new stuff and putting what I’ve learned in school to good use. People are willing to teach u stuff.

I went into Specktra that day and saw the pics of MAC Holiday collection soon to be released. OMG! They are so gorgeous! Especially the packaging! Melts….

Btw, FYI, holiday collection from major cosmetics brands are released as early as late October to November. So keep your eyes peeled. You can see the sneak previews of holiday collections for most cosmetics giants in their websites. There are a couple beauty blogs that I check out often are already doing a compilation of holiday collections.

Here are the pics of this years MAC holiday collection



These are curioustease lipglass





Heirloom Brush Sets





Keep Sake: Eye Pencil, 2 Lipglass and a blusher





Brush set: 1 liquid foundation brush, 1 powder brush, 1 blusher brush, 1 concealer brush



Eye Shadow Palettes. The one on the right is so gorgeous to make
a perfect smokey eye. The design on the covers are so sweet and lovely! :)


Lip Palettes




Ooohh..the pouch is so lovely and the print on the tubes..Nice Lip colour


Lipglass

Softsparkle eye pencil.These are sparkly and easy on the eye.

Unlike some where you have to play tug of war. I love these! :)

Vivaglamorous Lips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya! Your attachment is almost ending? And please blog!

XR