Sunday, September 2, 2007

My 1 week of break

I'm having a 1 week break now. Sadly, it's the last day of break tomorrow :'( Starting my attachment on monday. Some posts coming up. Sorry guys for the long delay. I've got a few makeup and skincare posts in draft.

Anyway, I'd like to hear from you guys, what are common skin grouse(s)/worries? Do drop me a comment in the comment box. Also, if you'd like an E-mail on my latest updates in this blog, do drop me a comment or E-mail me at day_after_finally@hotmail.com.

Digressing, I was checking out my usual links on my sidebar today and I saw blackhighheels link to this blog. Just would like to say, thanks Evelyn for the link! :) You have an awesome blog going right on! If you've got any comments or ideas do drop me an E-mail! :)

Gotta go now..Tada!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"What are (your) common skin grouse(s)/worries?"

*Sigh* I have lots of skin worries, Gracie. Here are some of them:

-- Acne. Funny, now that I'm in my thirthies, I've started to have acne! I don't know if it has something to do with the weather here in Switzerland. (I didn't have problems with acne when I was in Manila.)

-- Skin asthma

-- Warts

-- Skin blemishes

-- Very dry skin (I've got skin cracks on my feet.)

I wish you all the best in your skincare blogging. Looking forward to your posts! "The Quest for Beauty" is a nice title!

Have a nice week.

Anonymous said...

Well, Gracie. Your passionate readers are still waiting.. and waiting, I feel my eyebags growing already. =)

Xr