Monday, July 30, 2007

Rimmel Underground Light Beam Lip Gloss



Meet the latest product from Rimmel. It's a LED lipgloss! Way cool! :) There's also a mirror on the side.



Rimmel is actually a Drugstore Brand. You can know more about Rimmel here and here.



This baby is convenient for a quick touchup even in the darkest condition. It's a must-bring for those who goes clubbing often! Imagine it'll be so much convenient to touch up in the dark suuroundings with the LED and mirror at the side. It's also nifty and won't take up much space in your clubbing bag.



Might also be useful in the cinema. If you have a sudden urge to touch up(thou I can't think why..maybe aft kissing? Haha)


With the LED light on

With the LED light on in the dark

I've read it in a few blogs that this is rather sheer. Like just a natural sheen on your lips. A pity I can't get my hands on one. Rimmel is not available in Singapore :(



Above pictures are taken from A Touch of Blusher and Beautiful Makeup Search. You can also read their review from their site.

No comments: