Friday, July 27, 2007

Beauty Post


Hi all, thank you for all the comments. Please keep all the comments and feedbacks coming. I'd love to hear from all of you. Please do keep the feedbacks going. Do feel free to type in any queries or requests. I'd try my best to accomodate! :)


As you may have noticed, I've deleted the posts that are non-beauty related. Also, I've noticed most of you asking about skincare related questions. Most people I've asked on MSN also wish to see more posts pertaining to skincare. I guess I'll start with skincare posts first. Furthermore, my forte is in skincare.


Thank You for the 4 people who have left comments in the last post.


To Jayred: I've thought about setting up my beauty blog in another site, a different one from this blog. However, I think that this current address is more suitable for a beauty blog purpose. Furthermore, I don't have much things to blog from my daily life.


Btw guys, I do have another beauty blog. But I hardly ever update that blog, It's filled with links that I check out almost daily. It's been my beauty bible, my source of beauty knowledge and keeping up to date on the beauty scene. It is also a good eye opener as the sites are mostly US and UK sites which feature products and brands that are not available locally.


Do look out for skincare tips here in the coming posts. I hope you'll have an enjoyable time reading them as I have with putting them up.


*PLUS* Look out for some beauty secrets I've garnered over these few years! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"To Jayred: I've thought about setting up my beauty blog in another site, a different one from this blog. However, I think that this current address is more suitable for a beauty blog purpose. Furthermore, I don't have much things to blog from my daily life."

You're right. The URL name fits the beauty theme. But maybe, you can change the title of your blog from "Chronicles of My Boring Life" to something like "Beuty Chronicles" or "Beauty Tips"? Just an idea. :-)

Take care.