Sunday, July 29, 2007

Please bear with me

I don't think I'll be posting much in the span of 1 month or so. Exams are coming around the corner. Projects and assignments deadlines are waving their hands madly at us; vying for all of just merely one person's attention(yes that's moi). I guess everyone in school is feeling the stress and pressure right now. Exam is on during the 2nd last wk of August.

On to a brighter note, I'm planning to start on writing skin care articles first before cosmetics. I've got some already in draft. Here's a peek of what's coming up:


1) Understanding your skin type: The introductory
2) The basic daily skincare regime: The 3 steps to beautiful skin
3) Choosing the right products for the 3 steps
4) Whitening Regime- Understatement of the Year
5) The guide to sunscreen/sun block-know your SPF
6) Special care/Weekly regime for everyone
7) Choosing the right products for your special weekly regime
8) Masks
9) Anti-aging- it’s never too early
10) Extra Care for the aging skin
11) Emergency products/care
12) Special care for acne
13) Special Care for frequent makeup user
14) Special care for sun burns
15) Special care for sun tanning
16) Debunking Myths
17) Knowing your labels: Part 1- Beneficial substances
18) Knowing your labels: Part 2- Harmful substances

Above are the rough guide of beauty posts in order of appearance. On top of these posts, I'll be adding in between the hottest and latest Beauty Updates from the different brands and seasonal makeup releases from the different brands. Maybe I'll tweak a little here and there. Occasionally putting in some product reviews.

Digressing here, I was chatting with a friend on MSN just now and she commented that the above titles for my upcoming posts sounds like different chapters of a book. Haha..I do wish someday I can publish my own beauty book! :)
Gotta go now. If you've any comments or suggestions, please feel free to drop me a comment! :) Tada.

No comments: