Hi dear friends, I've been thinking of setting up a proper beauty blog for some time cos people have been asking me for skincare tips and makeup tips.
So I want to have a rough idea what kind of stuff u guys want see in here. As time goes by, I'll try to write more articles related to basically cover the different categories. Below are some categories. Please indicate in yr comments which one u r most interested in seeing. Please also include any other stuff u r interested in that I've missed out. Thanks.
1) Makeup: Which area r u most interested in?
Blushers, Lipgloss, Lipstick, Mascara, Eyeshadow, Eyeliners, Makeup tools.
2) Skincare
Facial cleansers, toners, moisturisers, serum, essence, sunscreen, masks.
Please give me yr comments and any extra things u'd like to see. Please also include what skin type u have. Thanks! :)
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey grace.. i would prefer more of skincare tips.. relating to acne/pimples/whatever skin related problems.. and more of treatment of dark eye rings and makeup on the eyes.. as the saying goes, the eyes are the window to the soul. LOL.
Hi, Gracie. Why not create another blog (something thematic) devoted to beauty and style? I've been meaning to tell you this, but I keep on forgetting. :-)
I'd like to know more about facial skincare. I'm acne-prone. I'd like to know the best beauty routine to prevent the outbreak of acne (I've notice I always have acne during summer!). And what products are the best to address this skin problem....
Skincare! Erm... probably allergenic skin?
XR
it's kinda funny if you want me to comment on this. But since you asked, hmm, probably guy's facial cleansers and beauty products that are for guy's? hahahaz, anywayz, how about deodourant/anti-perspirant? yup, thats all i can think of currently. Hope your beauty blog is successful. yeah. :) oh, and the notes you want, can send you some other time. i know it has been a long time, just wait until i got the time kz. sorry.
Post a Comment